Convention & Building Products Expo
For Vendors : Expo Education Programs (EEPs)
Host a program in your Booth!
The AIA Wisconsin Building Products Expo will provide attendees with expanded educational opportunities right on the expo floor.
Exhibitors who also are Registered Providers under the AIA Continuing Education System (AIA/CES) are encouraged to present 15-minute Expo Education Programs (EEPs) in their booth in the Exhibit Hall during scheduled Expo hours. Exhibitors participating in Expo Education Program will be required to pay a $150 per seminar title processing fee.
Participating exhibitors will deliver a quick burst of relevant, content-rich information in 15-minute sessions. Those attending four quarter-hour sessions earn 1.0 learning unit hour. They can earn .25 LU Hour for each subsequent program. AIA Wisconsin will compile and report member participation in four or more 15-minute sessions for the AIA/CES credit.
EEPs will help encourage additional traffic throughout the Expo by offering AIA members the opportunity to learn valuable information about the latest technologies and applications. These sessions cannot be “sales pitches” or “product demos.”
Examples of acceptable educational activities at an exhibit booth include: short videos, PowerPoint presentations, hands-on demonstrations, games and trivia contests and computer exercises.
Terms & Conditions
If you are interested in presenting an Expo Education Program during the AIA Wisconsin Expo, please review and consider the following criteria and details:
• The educational session offered at the exhibitor’s booth must be a minimum of 15 minutes in length.
• Exhibitors participating in EEPs must schedule and present each of their specific educational presentations at least twice during each of two expo periods. These will be scheduled by AIA WI to allow attendees to participate in as many EEPs as possible.
• Participating exhibitors are responsible for developing and conducting the educational programs at their exhibit booth. Programs cannot be sales or marketing presentations for a specific product or service.
• Participating exhibitors must provide a Session Title and qualified learning objectives to AIA Wisconsin for promotion and reporting.
• Exhibitors offering AIA/CES credits must comply with AIA/CES guidelines.
• AIA Wisconsin will provide an AIA/CES logo to participating Exhibitors (8 ½” x 11” ) for display in the booth
• AIA Wisconsin will promote exhibitor participation in onsite and online materials.
• AIA Wisconsin will publish an EEPs schedule in program materials.
• AIA Wisconsin will provide AIA/CES report forms to attendees in registration materials and will report member AIA/CES participation.
If you are interested in presenting an Expo Education Program, please complete and return the accompanying “Continuing Education Program Participation Form” form by March 14. A separate form should be submitted for each program proposal.
Please pay the $150/program processing fee online . . .
Note: These programs will not qualify for health, safety and welfare or sustainable design hours regardless of topic or length of session.
Back to Convention : For Vendors