The WAF has contributed significantly to architectural education and public awareness in Wisconsin for over 50 years. The following are a few examples:
- More than $305,000 in WAF scholarships awarded to Wisconsin architecture students.
- Establishment of a School of Architecture & Urban Planning at UW-Milwaukee.
- Restoration of the historic Joseph J. Stoner House in Madison, a National Landmark and current headquarters of the WAF and AIA Wisconsin, a Society of The American Institute of Architects.
- Annual program grants for student chapters.
- The development of an educational traveling photo display to increase the public’s awareness and appreciation of the architecture of the Wisconsin State Capitol.
Grants to support quality continuing education programs and public awareness initiatives by local AIA Chapters in Wisconsin.
Back to Wisconsin Architects Foundation Main